Wednesday, February 4, 2009

An Angel of the Past

It was already evening. Preparing to go home got to call it a day. Been busy lately because of work (as usual). (another reason)and so that i could go home and play the game that i was addicted to(Devil may Cry >:) ). packed my laptop and waiting for my friends to finish their game of poker. as i watch their game it was kinda fun, playing mind games with your opponent. and when they're finally done got my phone and plugged the earphones. of course YUI's on the playlist (:D). walking to where the place we ride to go home. saw a familiar face but im not sure if it was really her. as she was drawing near to me, i still couldnt tell if it was really her. her appearance looks different she has long hair now and from the memories i had, i had that image of her also, coz i was used to it short. i dont know if it was her but still i felt that she was her. then when she was almost in front of me then passing me by, the reaction she made was the same by the person i thought of. memories came rushing in, then i suddenly looked back at her to really really confirm it. she was walking to fast to avoid me so i couldnt tell.(i dont know if it was really to avoid me. these are assumptions because i dont know.) hmmm ..it was then, just then that i realized that she has the same eyes like mine.

then i thought

("our paths crossed. and now we're walking opposite directions. im really glad our paths intersected.")
"i dont mind and i dont care now.( plain blank devilish grin)" mumbling to myself.

sighs

"i hate myself."

smiles

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A word from Evil Em: "Hatred consumes you."

:P Well, i think we all have our reasons for the things that we do or don't do...ne? :)

g7 said...

g7: that i pretty much know and another thing your not evil em.. its more of strange em to me,. :D

(Evil g7: Id rather be consumed and be reborn., rather than staying in this pathetic mind of his.)


definitely right.. but im doing things because of stupid reasons,thats why., :))

Anonymous said...

Em: haha~ well, stupid or not, still it's a reason... :P i can't count how many times i've already done stupid things too :P

Evil Em: Go ahead and be consumed. >:) *evil laugh*

Strange Em: I don't really care... *yawn*

g7 said...

g7: unga heheh.. it was my choice nyway, got to face its consequence.. :D

g7: oh, evil em your back to normal. hehehe :))

g7: ei strange em, its been quite a while, well me either nyahaha :D